To strengthen their team in Limassol, Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to join their team.
- Working proactively to deliver requirements as requested, within set deadlines;
- Evaluating input from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to translate business requirements into effective functional solutions;
- Identifying & mitigating gaps with existing systems and processes such as, manual processes that should be automated or pose compliance and security risks;
- Analysing, building and updating business process models, diagrams, information flows and other documentation to describe business processes and business area context and/or system requirements;
- Translating detailed process requirements into simple process mapping;
- Reviewing and challenging business processes to ensure development requirements are delivered through a simple and efficient process;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Adapting the software development processes, evolving procedures and driving continuous improvement;
- Ability in overcoming challenges quickly and effectively.
- Very strong business analysis skills, including documenting business and technical requirements;
- Experience in n creating functional design documents, business specifications and use cases;
- Proficient in business analysis using a range of techniques, facilitating evidence-based decision-making;
- Experience with process improvement techniques such as Business Process Management and Six Sigma;
- Experience working in an Agile team to agree and develop system/product designs based on user requirements;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to (state the Job you are applying to):