Overall Purpose of The Job:
- Provides administrative tasks related to the requirements of the Cruise & Offshore department to achieve the desired standard of service and product delivery as agreed with the clients.
- Processes both supplier and client invoices as per client-specific requirements and systems, computes vessel reporting as requested and provides breakdowns related to achieved results and other administrative information accordingly.
- To assist other departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Handles administrative matters related to day-to-day requirements onboard Cruise & Offshorevessels, including product delivery, compliance with standard operating procedures and client requirements.
- Ensures adherence and compliance with all relevant instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Processes any administrative matters related to day-to-day requirements onboard Cruise & Offshore vessels.
- Studies the terms of contract/agreements we hold with our clients and ensures the invoicing is done in accordance with the agreements.
- Computes the monthly victualing reports of offshore vessels.
- Reviews supplier invoices and communicate with suppliers/Finance department for any issues pertaining to invoicing including at cost vessels through MXP system.
- Processes client's invoices and communicate with clients/Finance department for any issues pertaining to invoicing.
- Communicates inter-office issues as required.
- Assists in the preparation of service level agreements and KPI reporting to senior management and client representatives.
- Assists in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents
Responsible for daily documentation and reporting.
- Advises Administration Manager in a timely manner, about any challenges, changing requirements of the project or new requests as the project develops.
- Assists the preparation of monthly Cruise and Offshore results.
- Develops productive relationships with all parties involved and provides constant and consistent communication and reporting to the Management.
- Communicates with the department’s senior management on changes in requirements, additional requests and any other issues that might arise.
- Actions administrative requirements related to activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Performs any other administrative-related tasks as requested by the Senior Management.
- University degree in Shipping, Accounting or Business Administration is required.
- Very good understanding of finance and process good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- The highest personal integrity standards.
- A positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop and succeed.
- Very good command of the English language both written and oral.
- Ability to deal with multi-task workload
- Experience of working in a large multinational company in the leisure and luxury hospitality industry.
- Associate’s degree in office administration or in a relevant field.
- Fully conversant with the latest industry products, services, information and best practices.
- Additional languages.
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This is a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
|02 Oct 2022|
Please apply for the position (VN10718) through our application portal by clicking the below link: