Overall Purpose of The Job:
- Supporting our cruise business - Hotel Purchasing Officer
- To provide administered vessels with the necessary materials, products and supportive services in order to achieve consistent levels of service within the given budgetary guidelines and as per client agreements.
- To attend the vessels swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
- To assist the various departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To prepare quotations and purchase orders, facilitating procurement of hotel stores.
- To ensure prompt communication with the vessels under service.
- To monitor operating budgets and communicate any reporting issues or overconsumption to the respective vessels in cooperation with Administration Department.
- To monitor the quality of victualling services delivered on board and ensure that these meet/exceed client and crew expectations.
- To communicate with all involved parties in order to ensure smooth delivery of service.
- To communicate interoffice issues as required.
- To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents or emergencies.
- Any other duties that catering management may require to be carried out.
- Previous experience in the maritime industry in the same or similar role
- Good understanding of finance and possess good analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems
- Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- The highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed
- Good command of the English language both written and oral
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This is a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
|02 Oct 2022|
Please apply for the position (VN10720) through our application portal by clicking the below link: