Overall Purpose of The Job:
- To achieve the targeted crew victualling rates established with clients and ensure that victualling service provided meets/exceeds clients’ expectations.
- To provide administered vessels with the necessary catering materials and supportive services in order to achieve consistent levels of victualling service within the given budgetary guidelines and as per client agreements.
- To assist clients swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
- To assist the various departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To prepare quotations and purchase orders, facilitating procurement of provisions and other stores.
- To ensure prompt communication with the vessels under service.
- To monitor operating budgets and communicate any reporting issues or overconsumption to the respective vessels in cooperation with Administration Department.
- To monitor the quality of victualling services delivered on board and ensure that these meet / exceed client and crew expectations.
- To communicate with clients in order to ensure smooth delivery of service.
- To implement operating standards, policies and procedures.
- To communicate interoffice issues as required.
- To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents or emergencies.
- Any other duties that catering management may require to be carried out.
- Good understanding of finance and possess good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- The highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed.
- Good command of the English language both written and oral.
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This is a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
|25 Sep 2022|
Please apply for the position (VN10701) through our application portal by clicking the below link: