UMAR/WSR Group is looking for Customer Service Representatives.
Culture and benefits
We help create the right environment for our dedicated staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them. Driven by family values we wish to hire people that value our multinational multilingual, culture, working along the globe.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing company’s products and services and stay updated with principal’s portfolio.
- Follow company’s procedures, ethics, values and culture during performing daily tasks.
- Processing orders, through ERP and update customers systems upon requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues and responsible sales representative as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Knowledge and experience:
- University degree, or equivalent, with focus on shipping or business administration.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM and ERP systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters at multinational environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered as an advantage.