Azimuth Radio Technologies, is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to be based at their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for invoice/purchase order reconciliation.
- Responsible for scanning, electronic data recording and emailing
- Collects and validates inquiries or requisitions for services and/or spare parts received from clients to the office daily and obtains any additional information necessary in a timely and reliable manner.
- Issues requests for quotations to subcontractors (with or without fleet agreements).
- Processes all quotations using the procurement information system and prepares a procurement case overview, thus, enabling Manager to select the most compliant.
- Collects competitive amount of offers, renegotiates the offers, supports the Manager in the selection process and sends purchase orders to the selected supplier(s).
- Coordinates all ordered deliveries of services, and ships’ spares, to ensure on-time dispatch to the correct destination in the most cost-efficient and effective manner.
- Informs clients and suppliers of delivery details, and any additional arrangements.
- Coordinates and follows up on all logistics and tax matters relevant to supplies and is a sound counterpart to logistic partners, e.g., shippers and forwarding agents.
- Resolves any discrepancies advised by the client or Manager with the supplier. For example, in case the ordered services and/or spare parts are rejected, arrangements are made for prompt landing and return for replacement/refund.
- Maintains and monitors the filing system and database for each procurement case as per company standards.
- Validates and processes invoices against respective orders and forwards them to the Outsourcing Competency for payment.
- Maintains supplier performance records.
- Other duties as assigned, e.g., invitation and preparation of tenders/fleet scope, project tenders for retrofits, handling of guarantee claims and suppliers.
- University degree in Maritime studies or other equivalent studies.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience and seagoing experience is preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and communication (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.