Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- University (or other similar/equivalent academic institution) graduate with Marine or Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position in the shipping industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Sales and Communication Skills.
- Familiar with working with targets.
- Excellent command of the English languages, both written and verbal.
- Very good computer skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Readiness to work extra hours if needed.
- Time management skills.
- Pleasant Personality.
- Fully familiar with the products and services of the Group
- Promotion of the scope of activities of the Group's existing and new clients locally and overseas.
- Carrying out presentations to all levels of a customer organisation.
- Cross Selling.
- Traveling for visiting overseas clients.
- Socialising (dinners/lunches with clients and principals, joining events and activities).
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated as confidential.
|Application Deadline||22 October 2022|