To support the operations on Human Resource related processes such as JD revisions, HCM updates, organizational structure reviews, employee profiling, recruitment support and assistance on the Head of HR.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Plan, organise and implement the following activities to support office HR process, ensuring all processes in relation to these activities is performed in accordance with procedures laid down in HR Procedures Manual:
• Induction and on-boarding of new hires
• Performance Development Review
• Training & Development
2. Act as an advisor and support key stakeholders in relation with crew management transformation
3. Support HR transformation on recruitment, C&B, performance management and etc.
4. Prepare and maintain relevant HR documentation required to demonstrate the office complies with Group Policies and Country specific employment legislation.
5. Providing relevant assistance to the Head of HR as and when needed
6. Liaise with local and global HR resource to ensure any new regulatory or legislative changes required are planned and effected appropriately with clear and consistent communication to enhance adoption at Group, regional and local levels as appropriate
7. Contribute to wider HR and company projects and initiatives given area of focus and to enhance personal development
- It would be beneficial to have a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-graduate diploma in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Studies.
- With HR experience on a multinational set-up in a generalist role.
- The ability to exercise discretion and work within a confidential environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
- Must have a sound understanding of local employment regulations and be prepared to undertake appropriate training/studying in this area.
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- - Preferably with background on Change management and transformation projects.