The employer is a World Leader in providing Maritime Solutions.
They are looking for a Technical Superintendent (LNG Vessels), in Limassol.
- Monitor vessel performance and ensure effective follow-up actions.
- Provide coaching to Masters and Chief Engineers.
- Provide day-to-day technical and operational support and guidance to assigned vessels.
- Manage vessel budgets and operating expenditures.
- Plan, monitor, and manage dry-dockings and major repairs.
- Carry out regular vessel visits to confirm condition and compliance with company standards.
- Considerable sailing experience as Chief Engineer in LNG/Ethylene carriers with more than 2 years of experience as Superintendent of LNG/Ethylene carriers, or a postgraduate degree (MEng or MSc) or equivalent qualification in Naval Architecture / Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines, with more than 5 years experience as Superintendent of LNG/Ethylene Carriers.
- Excellent command of English