Hartmann Global IT Ltd. is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance (QA) to join the Software Development Team. The team is actively working on multiple projects for a digital transformation within the Hartmann Group. The current task is to transform the current in-house systems to the newer, latest technologies, utilizing the benefits of the web, and cloud for the end goal of unifying and centralizing the existing systems.
What you will be doing
Ensure the overall Quality of the delivered software from all stages of the software development life cycle phases (Development, Testing, UAT, and Production).
What will your job look like?
Setting the standards, procedures, checklists for the Quality of the delivered software in all phases of the SDLC.
- You will conduct, coordinate, and oversee the Review sessions, Demonstrations, and User Acceptance Tests for the delivered software.
- Provide Training to the end users.
- Overall responsibility of the Quality of the delivered software in terms of scalability, usability, and performance.
- Setup, and configure tools for Automated and Load testing.
- You will work within a multicultural team, and collaborate, providing comments and suggestions.
- You will test software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
All you need is
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experienced with MS SQL, Azure SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience with Load testing.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to engage and interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-cultural team.
- Able to adapt and learn new skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Shipping-related experience and skills (considered as an advantage).
Please send your CV referring the position, to: