The Marlow Group is seeking to recruit a Fleet Performance Analyst for its Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus
Reporting and Backup Arrangements
The Fleet Performance Analyst reports to the Fleet Manager.
- Responsible for the development, testing and maintenance of the Marlow Reporting System (MARS).
- Provide fleet support regarding reporting through MARS.
- In conjunction with the MARS system, ensure that MRV and DCS fleet reporting is correct and auditable.
- Creating the MRV monitoring plans and DCS SEEMP Part II for the fleet.
- Submission of emission reports to EU/IMO for the issuance of the relevant DoCs and SoCs for the fleet.
- Guiding the software developers in the creation and development of a Fleet Operations Centre/control room.
- Analysing downtime/off-hire events in the fleet and providing recommendations to the operations and to the fleet management teams.
- Supporting the software developers in producing an effective fleet performance monitoring tool.
- Monitoring of fleet technical and operations KPIs.
- Provide recommendations and ideas that promote the optimisation of a voyage.
In addition, dealing with the following:
- EEXI / CII and in general all the upcoming environmental regulations.
- Quarterly vessels reporting to owners and in general fleet reporting (on demand).
- ESG (in connection to the environmental obligations of Marlow).
- Data analysis on demand or preparing the data on request for TSIs for analysis.
- Responsible for the digitalization of the technical department
Job Entry Requirements
- Senior Mariner/Engineer Position or a degree in a marine-related subject from a recognized Maritime University or equivalent.
- Seagoing experience in the above ranks or similar management experience in a Maritime Establishment in a similar position of not less than three years.
Special pre-entry competency requirements:
- good command of the English language
- strong knowledge of Excel and analytics / BI tools
- good reporting skills
- commitment to work at irregular hours and to travel overseas if required
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply with full CV directly here via LinkedIn or directly or via our website at the following link: