Safe Bulkers Management Ltd, due to fleet expansion, is recruiting for a qualified and well organized Superintendent Engineer.
The position requirements include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Superintendent Engineer or Chief Engineer’s license with minimum 3 years of sea-going experience as Chief Engineer
- Travel mobility
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- To monitor and control the Fleet's vessels' techno-economical performance (vessel's commercial performance, condition, speed, consumption, and expenditures based on the company's budget).
- To execute technical in situ activities (preventive and corrective maintenance, Class and Statutory surveys Major Retrofits, Major repairs etc.)
- To be a member of N/Building vessels Project team, in various shipyards in the Far East.
To apply, send your CV to: