Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading shipmanagement companies.
In this role you will use your business, technical and educational background to support our vessel’s Technical Managers, on the day-to-day technical administrative tasks, including but not limited to PlanMonitoring, Reports, Classification Files, KPI’s, Flag matters and extensive communication with service technicians and agents worldwide.
- File vessel’s certificates in compliance with class, statutory, survey, flag requirements
- Follow up with Flag Administrative for Authorizations, Exemptions and other pertaining matters
- Vessel’s Class Status Follow-Up
- KPI records
- Liaison with service technicians attending vessels
- Monthly Reports
- Certificates dispatching to the Vessels
- Communications with Agents all over the world
Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in Shipping or Marine Engineering
- A minimum one year of experience in shipping is preferred but is not a must
- Excellent communication skills, fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent command of MS Office suite
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking in a highly demanding environment
- Listening and understanding, problem-solving and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to keep track of various project milestones
An attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV at: