Job Number: LN2022/04
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and follow up on all purchasing orders of the vessels.
- Ensure the ordered goods have been delivered.
- Check frequently for outstanding orders and pending offers from suppliers.
- Checking and processing invoices from suppliers.
- Assist the Procurement Officers as needed.
- The Procurement Administrator is accountable to the Procurement Manager or their deputy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of word processing software and spreadsheets.
- General computers use skills.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources Manager:
quoting the job title and its number.
Deadline for submitting applications: 4th November 2022.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.