OSM Maritime Group is looking for a Crew Officer to join their team in Limassol, Cyprus.
What is Offered:
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience:
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Hybrid working setup
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferably of offshore vessels
- Fluency in English
- Flexible for traveling
- Great communication skills
- Organized and self-driven
- Work autonomously
- Responsible for customer contact day-to-day operation.
- Being an accountable member of a dynamic team.
- Follow up Crew planning procedures and inform all parties involved.
- Ensure proper certification of all Seafarers prior to their embarkation and at all times whilst on board, meeting OSM's minimum recruiting requirements, STCW and MLC requirements.
- Arrange crew change operations in a timely manner.
- Coordination and follow-up on Union agreements.
- Assist the HoD in monitoring crew complement onboard against budget and invoices
- Overview of monetary matters including budget control, invoice approval and taking accountability for the assigned vessels and customers including assistance with CTM, salary inquiries etc.
- Monitor and ensure the Crew Appraisal procedure is followed up for all Seafarers and in accordance with the Customers’ requirements.
- Carry out visits to vessels and/or customers when required.
- Start-up reports in OSM’s Improvement Reporting Information System (IRIS) where OSM crew have been involved or for entering a suggestion for Improvement.
- Assist the P&I Claims Officer in cases covered under OSM P&I coverage or contractually agreed with the customer.
- Tasks related to Company’s Emergency Contingency Plan.
- When assigned as Person in Charge (PIC), be responsible for the whole operation towards assigned Customer(s) and Customer’s vessel(s).
DEADLINE for applications: 30 Oct 2022