Technava Group was founded in 1968 aiming to supply marine equipment and technical support to the Shipping Industry. Today, it is one of the leading companies in the supply, installation and service of equipment on board all types of ships. Technava’s scope also includes services and equipment for the industrial sector and in particular for power plants, city municipalities and the oilfield industry.
About the job
- holds a degree in Engineering (Naval Architect / Electrical / Mechanical).
- is fluent / elaborate use of English language (written & verbal).
- is proficient user of basic Windows software package.
- Frequent communication with customer representatives (visits to customers' premises included)
- Promoting products/services
- Managing / generating quotations, orders, deliveries, and invoicing as required
- Constant technical education / training on new regulations / products / services
You can apply via the below link (you will be transferred to Linkedin)