MIE Group, member of Fameline Holding Group is looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in Limassol.
Runs daily sales operations in the office of MIE GROUP Ltd
- Result driven
- Reliable and conscientious
- School Diploma (Apolitirion)
- College or University Degree
- Technical background (preferably in the marine sector)
- To receive enquiries from the customer through various media including fax, email and letter.
- To process these enquiries to the relative customer support officer
- To maximise sales of MIE Group Ltd through personal sales calls and telephone follow-ups in his allocated customer(s)/regions.
- To take part in programmed incentive dinners with clients in order to reward past performance and stimulate future business.
- To visit customers and maintain good contact with them. Travelling might also be required to achieve this purpose.
- Support the Sales Manager & Assistant Sales Manager in the identification of the sales' risks and opportunities and the proposal of actions for their addressing.
- Creation and control of all manual filing systems for customer sales cases and all relevant office paperwork.
- To follow up on quotations with the customer and convey feedback obtained to the operations department in order to prepare the relative quotation
- To assist the operations manager in obtaining feedback about important/difficult cases or customers
- To promote and market the products and services of all companies within MIE Group Ltd.
- To assist in all official Seminars and Presentations made by M.I.E Group.
Click below to apply with your CV, via Linkedin.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.