The successful individual will be part of the purchasing team and will be reporting to the Purchasing Manager.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Maritime Studies/Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar in house role or experience with services and/or repairs of marine equipment
- Seagoing experience will be considered an advantage
- A dynamic and results-oriented individual
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should visit https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
CVs should be submitted by Friday, 30th of September 2022.