Position of Port Operation Representative
A dynamic and pioneer company is hiring for the post of Port Operations Representative
The main responsibilities are:
• Preparation of discharge, loading plans, operations requests, appointment system of each vessel that we represent.
• Constant contact with tugboats, pilots and Terminal on arrival, berthing & departure of our vessels.
• Stay on duty during vessel operations (terminal & vessel).
• Solid cooperation with the vessel during operations for fast results.
• Organize ship crew embarkation & disembarkation and handle all appropriate contacts both with Lines and with external partner.
• Arrival, Departure Reports, Logbooks & internet data entry to Lines sites for all vessels that we discharge-load (operated by us + by partners).
• Direct contact with the terminal and relevant companies for entry permission of spare part trucks – surveyors – supply trucks.
• Daily preparation of payments in advance for all containers discharged/loaded.
• Preparation of garbage/sludge forms in order to send to relative companies and to pay by our accounting department.
• Inform external partner for the safe free-pratique of the vessels.
• Preparation of papers in order to gate out of empty containers (daily).
• Managing seals’ stock in coordination with equipment control department.
• Container seal delivery to truckers upon requests.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Shipping Studies from reputable Universities
• Minimum 1 year of relative port operation experience in the Shipping Sector
• Computer literate
• Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
• Ability to work under pressure
• Very good organization skills and team player
What we are offering:
• Competitive salary
• Friendly work environment
• Career development opportunities
• Continuing education
Those interested can send your CVs to: