Columbia Shipmanagement is looking to strengthen their team in Limassol and are looking for an experienced and motivated Management Systems Officer to join their team.
- Being fully conversant with and implementing the Company’s management system effectively;
- Reviewing rules, guidelines, codes and standards and conducting Gap Analysis to ensure requirements are adequately addressed within the Company’s management system;
- Contributing to the development of new, or the amendment of existing, procedures, forms and checklists;
- Supporting various departments in all matters concerning management system development and harmonization;
- Monitoring and administrating the company’s electronic management system for the entire CSM group;
- Providing training on the understanding and implementation of the company’s management system, as well as for use of the AMOS QMS;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Conducting internal audits and following up audit findings;
- Collecting, analysing and presenting KPIs for the Group HSSE Performance;
- Working on projects or tasks as assigned by the Group Director QSHE & Compliance.
- A university degree preferably with maritime background or seagoing experience as an officer of not less than two years;
- Industry experience in a similar role of not less than two years;
- Good knowledge of international rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the ISM-Code and applicable ISO standards;
- Qualification, experience and skills in internal auditing;
- Good leadership, and communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and ideas;
- Good command of the English language.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to (state the Job you are applying to):