The Supply Chain & Procurement Services coordinator is responsible for coordinating the dispatching of spare parts/equipment to perform required work or direct supply to vessel agents, optimizing all available resources. The logistics coordinator will communicate efficiently with the team leaders, Service Engineers, Service Coordinators, and all key parties throughout the service experience. This position will report indirectly to the Head of the Group Supply Chain & Procurement Services, and directly to the Regional Manager.
• Liaising with HO Logistics Dept to arrange delivery of spares within given time scales, port location, local limitations, etc.
• Reception of spare parts.
• Arranging returns for defective and unused parts (all spare should be left with a copy of the service report by a technician when returning from the vessel)
• Carry out Stock checks as required together with assistance from the local Team Leader and Engineers.
• Confirming availability of local stock as requested by HO logistics Dept.
• Quoting supply of spares for Hub customers.
• Assisting Sales Dpt in sales order processing.
• To ensure that all Quality Department recommendations with respect to group company service activities are taken into consideration and implementedCoordinator is responsible for coordinating the dispatching of spare parts/equipment to perform required work or direct supply to vessel agents, optimizing all available resources.
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter below: