Brisk Shipping and Chartering Ltd is a subsidiary company of Sea Shipping and Chartering Sarl, an international shipping company that provides its services to ship owners and ship managers across a wide range of countries and jurisdictions.
They are looking to expand their team and looking for a Chartering Officer to be based in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage to lead a team and support their efforts in accomplishing goals.
- Encourage workflow improvements to enhance the business’ productivity and innovation.
- Develop a framework and process to manage business risk in chartering operations.
- Analyse freight market to develop new strategies based on demand.
- Maintain and develop organization’s portfolio of clients.
- Manage performance of chartering business.
- Discover potential business opportunities.
- Communicate with Head of Chartering and Operations Manager the various employment opportunities of each ship, agree on strategy, and trade the ships.
- Negotiate with spot charters to attain the business’ goal.
- Communicate with Technical Operator about the type of cargoes and the merits of the intended voyage.
- Time Chartering experience is a must.
- Working experience in Shipping Department or a similar field.
- Analytical and structural skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive, ability to make quick decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- An academic background in Management, Shipping, or any related field.
- Provident fund.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Be part of a professional team and friendly environment.
- Ability to grow and gain many opportunities for professional development.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Cyprus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to the following email address, quoting the position title: