The successful candidate will join our Limassol Branch, Cyprus and will become an essential member of a highly motivated team, who are responsible for coordinating and supplying customer vessels globally.
Duties include but are not limited to monitoring incoming enquiries and orders, providing quotations, documentation, prices and availability and liaising between global warehouse and transport providers, purchasers and customer vessels.
The candidate must have excellent communication and organization skills and be prepared to work within a multicultural environment.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Maritime Studies/Shipping or any other related field
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and multi-task.
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP is desirable
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
We also offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays (increasing to 24 days with length of service)
- Performance bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Private medical insurance
Interested applicants should email their application letter and CV to:
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted