The Director of Operations has primary responsibility of leading the day-to-day operations of the business in TMS and ensuring sustainable future by driving operational excellence, project cost efficiency, best practice levels of safety, high-quality project delivery and a positive workplace culture.
Location: Limassol - Cyprus
In This Role, You Will
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, drive operational rigor across proposal and project execution activities and have full enquiries, quotation and purchase order responsibility for the operations
- Collaborate with organization leaders and cross-functional peers to build operational metrics and processes, organisational strategies, resource planning processes, and workforce development plans intended to create a harmonized organization.
- Develop an annual operating plan that supports the long-term operations strategy
- Assess and analyze budgets and cost drivers to find ways to minimize costs and improve margins
- Assess and manage the principal risks of the business within operations
- Assist the Managing Director in overseeing business achievement and maintenance of a satisfactory competitive position within the shipping industry.
- Promote and maintain a positive and ethical workplace culture that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels
- Lead vendor management and sourcing needs and be the primary interface for sourcing and strategic suppliers for organizational needs.
- Develop, in collaboration with the Business Development Manager and the Finance Director, an annual operating plan that supports the long-term operations strategy for the business
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Qualifications in engineering, business management, finance, operation, or other relevant qualification will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a shipping industry relevant operational or project execution role
- Strong analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems
- Passion for collaborating with others to drive business results and can motivate others to do the same to improve the organization
- A team player
- Proven change agent who can quickly build credibility and relationships to be able to influence across the business
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail and impeccable time management skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
Please send your CV and Cover Letter at: