MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us. We at MacGregor’s Global Services Division are looking for an Account Manager. We are looking for a person who will plan, develop, direct, execute and monitor sales activities within a specified geography or market segment to achieve established sales targets and to promote and sell the organization's products and services including spare parts. You will be employed by MacGregor Cyprus Ltd in Limassol and you will report to our Regional Account Manager.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of sales and service sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales revenues against forecasts to identify problem areas; adapt procedures or priorities to improve the overall performance
- Contribute to the development of sales, customer retention, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility through the provision of market intelligence and customer information, and by understanding market trends
- Plan and execute regularly scheduled customer visits in line with agreed schedules
- Actively investigate and report back on customers' product Installed Base (IB)
- Collect and update all relevant market and customer information and inform all branch and regional
- Stay informed regarding Order/Delivery follow-up of contracts and keep management appraised of higher-level support requirements when customer relationships are in jeopardy
- Actively pursue collection of account receivables with the support of finance controller
- Accept, execute and deliver other projects as assigned by management for the benefit of the
What You’ll Need To Succeed
We are looking for a professional with good communication and sales skills, who can work independently and be target oriented.
Ideally, You Have
- Minimum 3 years in Marine, Shipping or Offshore
- Good IT skills
- SAP working knowledge is an advantage
- Minimum technical high school diploma ( Marine, Engineering …)
- Fluent Greek and English – written and verbal communication.
You will be part of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us, you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your CV with a salary request. For more information, please contact Corrado Tabaton, (Regional Account Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the recruitment process for this position is coordinated by our HR team part of Cargotec Business Services based in Bulgaria.
MacGregor is part of CargotecMacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea.
Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2021 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people worldwide. www.cargotec.com