The role will be on a 24/7 rotational basis for the evening and night shifts (High Salary).
The CCTV Operator is responsible for operating, monitoring multiple cameras simultaneously, and reporting incidents as evidence.
The following indicates some of the principal tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitors Remote Site CCTV systems.
- Manage CCTV systems' health and maintenance.
- Coordinate new installation and maintenance teams.
- Reporting of CCTV systems status.
- Good use of the English language
- Good IT skills and ability to work on Excel and Word upon request
- Well organized with a friendly professional approach
- Observant with a high level of concentration
- Basic understanding of CCTV systems
- A basic understanding of maritime security will be considered as an advantage but not required
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Have high-quality interpersonal skills Well organized and records tracking personnel
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with a cover letter to:
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.