Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defense, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centers and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rdparty service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec Group has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
We have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative. The position will be based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Skills and Experience:
- Formal education in engineering/technical/maritime studies or relevant work experience
- Fluent English, Greek - in writing and speaking & Computer literate
- Ability to systematically work independently and in a team
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- To coordinate all service-related jobs, receive and register enquiries/orders in the system and ensuring all the information is correct
- Support and assist Sales in conceptualizing and pricing of fleet agreements as well as technical enquiries together with Customer Service Manager Technical Services
- To use customer-specific due date information related to safety in order to pro-actively promote our products and services to any customer and to meet our contractual obligations for signed customers
- To report and take corrective action contribute to sales budgets are achieved and contractual obligations are fulfilled
Interested applicants are asked to send their CV to: