Safe Bulkers Management Ltd, due to fleet expansion, is recruiting for a qualified and well-organized Superintendent Engineer to join their offices in Cyprus.
The position requirements include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Superintendent Engineer or
- Chief Engineer's license with minimum 3 years of sea-going experience as Chief Engineer
- Travel mobility
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- To monitor and control the Fleet's vessels' techno-economical performance (vessel's commercial performance, condition, speed, consumption, and expenditures based on the company's budget).
- To execute technical in situ activities (preventive and corrective maintenance, Class and Statutory surveys Major Retrofits, Major repairs etc.)
- To be a member of the New Building vessels Project team, in various shipyards in the Far East.
Please send your CV to:
and be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially.