EPSCO is expanding its office in Germany and is seeking for the best candidate to fill the position of Sales Manager with a primary focus on new business.
In EPSCO's field of servicing the shipping industry, you will work together with an international team of specialists.
You will reach out to new clients and markets for EPSCO Germany. In this important and varied role, you will be on a market prove salary with a great package of benefits.
In your role as Sales Manager, you will have an eye for relevant developments in the local shipping market and respond to the need so as to increase our market share. In this sense, you will be a pioneer in flagging opportunities and discovering and developing new business.
Thanks in part to your efforts, you will be able to raise brand awareness for EPSCO in the local market. You will also be involved in the following work:
- Staying proactively in touch with shipowners / managers
- Strengthening existing relationships and building relationships within our own network and with potential clients
- Negotiate and establish general conditions and other price and delivery terms
- Coordinate and manage sales activities and operations as part of a team
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and answer questions concerning your areas of focus.
This is where you will be working:
EPSCO is a leading specialist in the field of servicing the maritime industry for shipowners and managers. We have been around for almost 30 years. Over the years, our company has established a leading position on the international stage. With headquarters in Limassol and branches in Germany, Singapore and The Netherlands, we are active in 120 countries worldwide. We invest continuously in knowledge and research.
As a Sales Manager, you have extensive experience in sales and marketing in the shipping service industry. Based on natural leadership skills, you are capable of managing national and international sales activities. In addition, you have the following:
- Preferably completed a study programme at university level or higher professional education
- Relevant experience and an international network in the shipping industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of the German and English language
- A willingness to travel 50% of your time
What's in it for you?
- An excellent salary, commensurate with the level of the job and in line with your level and experience
- A key role in the further growth of our German office
- Great working environment and all the room you need for personal growth and training
- An attractive package of fringe benefits