Epsilon, a leading Crew Management, Manning and Maritime Training across nine countries, is looking for an Accountant.
- Registration of accounting records, issuance of invoices, and accounting data entry.
- Allotments Reconciliation & Payments.
- Settlement of Home allotments, C/A, Leave pay, BOW.
Open to discussion according to a candidate’s profile and experience in the maritime sector.
The ideal candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate:
- University degree in Accounting.
- At least (4) four years of experience in a similar position - reference letters should be available if requested.
- Experience in the crew management sector, would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of English (spoken & written) is imperative.
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- Excellent time management and deadline-tracking skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting software / ERP and MS Office/excel.
Key personal attributes:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, team environment.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject Line of your email.
All candidates must send a Cover Letter and their CV's to: