HR Crewing Assistant
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Operations department in performing the schedules and planning crew changes.
- Assist in travel arrangements with the embarking and disembarking of the crew including visa applications, hotel accommodation, flight tickets, etc.
- Assist on all HR issues.
- Perform data entry, recording, and filling duties.
- Regular update of HR database.
- Ensuring the control/monitoring of documents and certificates.
- Carrying out other department-related tasks when required by management.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of STCW 95 & MLC 2006.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- A team player who can work independently.Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any cover letter to:
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.