Uniteam Marine is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore and Myanmar.With immediate effect, we are looking for a Travel Operator to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate available flight connections as requested by the Fleet Personnel Function and Company managerial team
- Book flights and deposit tickets as requested
- Cancel unused bookings and ensure that the ticket refund process is followed accordingly
- Verify received invoices and credit notes, clarify all detected irregularities and forward approved documents to Finance for the execution of respective payments
- Update the crewing program with all details related to the travel request/invoicing – Using COMPAS & Panasoft travel force.
- Travel-related communication with external parties.
- Commits to working in an AOH rota has specified by the Administration Manager – Travel.
- Monitor and record developments/trends of the air travel industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in IATA ticketing
- Experience with seaman ticketing (marine fares)
- Experience with corporate travel, booking flights/hotels/transfers/visa applications where required.
- Knowledge of Panasoft travel force system is considered an advantage.
- Experience in Amadeus booking platform is a must.
- Excellent command of English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem solving ability
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a multicultural team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.