P&O Maritime Cyprus Limited is currently looking for Greek speaking Tug Masters. Their Tug Boats are used to assist the movement of vessels mainly within the Port of Limassol and/or other Ports/Terminals.
The job holder will be required to operate any Tug Boat providing safe towage and vessel assist operations, to maintain high standards of customer service to all shipping lines by promptly following instructions from the clients and Pilots, enhancing the image of P&O Maritime. As a member of our operational team, the job holder will be working on a rotational roster including shifts that ensure the port service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- SCTW certificate of competency of minimum Chief Officer of vessel with the ability to obtain a Cyprus flag state endorsement.
- Relevant experience of minimum 12 months on the rank of Chief Officer on vessels of 3,500 grt.
- Tug experience as Master Mariner would be considered an advantage.
- Voith Schneider Propeller (VSP) and/or Azimuth Stern Drive (ASD) experience would be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages, speaking and writing is a MUST.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private medical insurance coverage for employees and family members.
- 13th salary.
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Provident Fund.
- Training opportunities.
Interested applicants are required to submit their curriculum vitae at:
by the 28th of February 2023.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
P&O Maritime is an equal opportunities employer.