Raduga is growing and they are looking for new professionals to join their team.
They are a family-owned and operated shipping business. Raduga was created on a generations-long passion and love for maritime business. The love for what is done is vivid at Raduga. We provide maritime transportation services all over Europe with a specialisation in dry cargo transportation. They own and operate a fleet of 15+ vessels, with over 200 employees and stable annual growth. Their values are Humaneness / Honesty / Flexibility / Growth.
Raduga Shipping is looking for a Crew Manager. The candidate is hired to act as the senior manager of all crew, handling all aspects of Crew Management and many HR tasks. The position provides broad experience within the maritime industry and the potential to progress further in your career.
The Crew Manager ensures that the crew delivers the best possible service, coordinating any training or promotions. All aspects of Crew Management become your responsibility, including the handling of personnel-related budgets and travel budgets. The Crew Manager must assess the suitability of the staff employed, ensuring they are within the legal guidelines of the vessel for rank, qualifications and medical certificates.
Based in Limassol, Cyprus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Day to day administration of crew employment functions
- Head hunting and searching for new crew members for our growing fleet
- Cooperation with and search for Travel Agents, Crewing Agents.
- Provide Crew Contracts – drafting, finalising and amending crew employment contracts
- Liaison with the operations/technical department regarding the assignment of personnel aboard company managed vessels
- Ensuring that seafarers comply with all the specified criteria set out by the senior management, Flag State and other requirements.
- Home country license
- Flag state licenses
- MLC 2006 requirements
- STCW - 95
- Training requirements
- 2-5 years experience in similar position in the Maritime industry
- Professional excellence in English and Russian is a must
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication style and language to the audience
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to relocate to Cyprus
- Highest ethical approach
- The Crew Manager must be an efficient motivator and coach, able to encourage any trainees and effectively manage all crew
To apply via Linkedin, click below: