The Supply Chain & Procurement Services coordinator is responsible for coordinating the dispatching of spare parts/equipment to perform required work or direct supply to vessel agents, optimizing all available resources. The logistics coordinator w ill communicate efficiently with the team leaders, Service Engineers, Service Coordinators, and all key parties throughout t he service experience. This position will report indirectly to the Head of the Group Supply Chain & Procurement Services, and directly to the Regional Manager.
- Liaising with HO Logistics Dept to arrange delivery of spares within given time scales, port location, local limitations, etc.
- Reception of spare parts.
- Arranging returns for defective and unused parts (all spare should be left with a copy of the service report by a technician when returning from the vessel).
- Carry out Stock checks as required together with assistance from the local Team Leader and Engineers.
- Confirming availability of local stock as requested by HO logistics Dept.
- Quoting supply of spares for Hub customers.
- Assisting Sales Department in sales order processing.
- To ensure that all Quality Department recommendations with respect to group company service activities are taken into consideration and implemented. The coordinator is responsible for coordinating the dispatching of spare parts/equipment to perform
required work or direct supply to vessel agents, optimizing all available resources.
- Good attitude and willing to help others.
- Self-motivator, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should be able to work in a team
- Very good admin and organizational skills.
- Effective communicator will phone, and e-mail interact with many departments.
- Ability to perform well in a busy work environment, work under pressure and to manage various tasks simultaneously.
- Any previous experience in a similar job or in the maritime industry will be considered an advantage.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English. Other languages are beneficial.
SEND CV TO: