|Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Administrator to join the MCTC team and play an important role in the company's expansion plan.|
|As a Purchasing Administrator, you‘ll be responsible for:|
• Informing the Fleet Supervisor about, and handling complaints, non-conformities and discrepancies effectively between vessels and suppliers.• Following and adhering to the predetermined communication and reporting lines.• Ensuring that proper records are kept.
• Creation of template documents and reports.
• Monitoring the process and verifying of invoices to suppliers and clients.
• Assisting the Fleet Supervisor, Purchasing Consultant, Purchasing Officer and Director of Global Operations.
• Handling complaints, non-conformities and discrepancies effectively between vessels and suppliers.
• Preparing supplier comparison reports, supplier benchmarking and recording supplier performances.
• Preparing customer review reports.
• Reviewing the vessels' Requisitions.
• Issuing inquiries, analyzing quotations for submission to Fleet Supervisor or Purchasing Consultant, placing orders and subsequently arranging safe and most economical delivery of requested items to respective vessels, at the most convenient ports.
• Checking the related invoices for payment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College or university graduate.• Computer literacy; excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.• Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
• Excellent command of the Chinese or Korean language (written and verbal) will be seen as an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• Previous Work Experience and/or Education in Culinary Arts, Nutrition, Food Technology or Maritime Studies will be seen as an advantage.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary.
• 13th salary upon successful completion of the probation period.
• Performance Based Bonus.
• Home-office and flexible working arrangements upon completion of the training period.
• Amazing opportunities for career progression.
• A modern working environment with fantastic working conditions.
• A fast-growing and vibrant company.
• Friendly, fun and highly skilled coworkers from around the world.