BRASAL MARINE SERVICES (CY) LTD, a marine/commercial diving company based in Limassol, is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced HSE Officer with a marine or civil background to join our team.
The HSE Officer will be responsible for ensuring that all company operations are conducted in compliance with applicable safety, health, and environmental regulations. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of marine engineering principles and be able to develop and implement effective HSE programs to prevent incidents and minimize risk.
- Attend the company's shore and offshore sites for audits representing the company.
- Inspect the company’s assets to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Preparation of method statements, risk assessments and diving project plans.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Record and investigate accidents, incidents, and near-misses.
- Ensure that all activities meet the company’s standards and regulatory requirements for health, safety and environmental obligations.
- Conduct risk assessments and monitor implementation.
- Maintain training records for all personnel.
- Supervise and conduct site inspections to ensure that policies and company procedures are being properly implemented.
- Train company personnel on health and safety culture.
- Possession of a university degree in Marine or Civil Engineering.
- Recent H&S certification will be considered an advantage.
- A strong understanding of marine engineering principles and practices.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Health & Safety field.
- Excellent communication & Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages.
- Knowledge of relevant safety and environmental regulations.
- Membership in the Cyprus Technical Chamber (ETEK).
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.