A leading, multinational company that is active in Crew Management, Manning and Training across ten countries is looking to cover the following position for its growing office in Limassol, an experienced Provisions Controller with the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and arranging provisions and cash for the vessels.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and updating database according to provision deliveries.
- Checking on invoices and communicating with MGA and Accounts department.
- Communication with clients and suppliers in regards to provisions.
- Analysis of market data regarding the fluctuations in prices of various goods.
- Proficient use of English (oral & written speech) is imperative.
- Working experience of at least 2 years.
- An understanding of the Crew Management sector and its particularities.
- A service-oriented mentality of a highly motivated maritime professional.
All candidates must send their CV's to:
while clearly stating the following in the body of their email:
- Availability to commence employment.
- Salary expectations.
- The subject line of their email should read as "Provisions - Limassol"