LMZ SHIPPING S.A. is looking to hire an experienced Technical Superintendent familiar with modern management systems, for their offices in Limassol/Cyprus. Candidate preferably should have a Chief Engineer license, sea service and office experience. University degree in Engineering or Naval architecture would be considered an extra asset. At least 4 years experience is required and excellent English and computer skills. This person should be able to travel abroad frequently and he/she will be dealing mainly with maintenance, troubleshooting and classification society issues.
- Daily monitoring of vessel performance and planned maintenance
- Responsible for all technical-related issues, including correspondence with vessel and direct instruction to ship’s staff
- Manage all vessel visits, audits, and inspections from planning to implementation
- An enthusiastic individual with minimum 4 years of experience in the position of Technical Superintendent Engineer.
- Chief engineer license.
- Seagoing experience.
- Experience with bulk carriers with Cranes, ability to travel abroad frequently.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Experience of Dry dock repairs.
- University degree (Marine Engineer).