Dromon Bureau of Shipping is seeking to employ an IT Project Manager to support its Business Development Department.
The position’s primary role is to plan, execute and finalize new digital solutions and be a bridge between operations departments/ product owners & IT developers.
The successful candidate shall report to the Top Management and shall have, among others, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Defines and documents project scope, goals and deliverables
- Prepares requirements documentation of projects to be developed
- Acting as a bridge between the company and IT developers
- Follow up with IT developers and track progress of the projects
- Prepares progress reports
- Any other duties and responsibilities to accomplish his/ her tasks
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Have concluded between 1-3 IT projects with a major participation role
Experience in the Maritime field and in particular in a Classification Society will be considered as an advantage
- Agile/Scrum qualifications will also be considered as a plus
- To be competent in English language commensurate with future work
- Strong written, verbal, and data analysis skills are required
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Organizational skills
Conditions of Employment:
- Salary and benefits according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
Your application will be treated as confidential.
About the Company:
DromonClass has been established in 2003 as an independent International Classification Society for sea-going vessels and other marine structures dedicated to provide classification and statutory certification services with the constant objective of protecting the environment and life at sea.
For further information please visit www.dromon.com