Executes the catering supply schedule to the ships assigned, so as to support the on-time and according to needs provision of supplies to vessels.
- Execute the provided catering plans for all vessels assigned and proceeds to the purchasing of all required supplies to support the effective operation of vessels.
- Analyze all client requests and contract requirements and ask for the submission of quotations from third parties. Evaluate them against specific financial and qualitative criteria and submit suggestions for approval, so as to identify and propose the cooperation with the most suitable supplier.
- Prepare the purchase orders to the approved suppliers and monitor their on-time execution. Proceed to the quality control of the provided products to validate that their quality meets the required standards.
- Coordinate with suppliers and on-board staff to ensure the prompt and accurate delivery of supplies.
- Prepare and maintain the supply dockets to support the free and accurate delivery of goods.
- Monitor and keep records of the assigned vessels consumption rates, in order to propose adjustments to catering plans and generate information for the modification and improvement of contracts.
- Coordinate with various CSCs in regard to briefings, interview schedules, paper-based tests, and telephonic interviews of catering staff. Coordinate training for catering staff at various MTCs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Hotel Management.
- Experience in a similar position and industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of food production and food/beverage service.
- Knowledge of food ingredients and various food habits worldwide.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- PC literacy.
What benefits will you enjoy?
You will get the following benefits by joining our location:
- Annual leave days: 22
- Competitive compensation package.
- Provident fund.
- Education sponsorship.
- Private medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Parking sponsorship.
- 13th salary.
In addition, everyone in the BSM community benefits from:
- Annual performance bonus.
- Flexible working hours and home-office entitlement.
- My door is always open policy by leaders!
- 24/7 mental health support.
- Sustainability and wellness activities.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Limassol.