Main duties and job responsibilities:
- Carry out tasks according to the Company Management System, Procedures, and client-specific requirements.
- Maintain the Crewing database containing all seafarers’ key personal data and assignment history.
- Maintain strict security concerning personal information on the computer and in personnel files.
- Arrange and coordinate travel, accommodation, and visas for personnel travel.
- Verify references to ensure new personnel is suitable for positions.
- Confirm validity of medical examination for personnel. Liaise with third parties regarding bookings for medical examinations.
- Raise purchase requisitions and orders as and when required.
- Update and maintain crew list of manning in respect of each vessel.
- Arrange applications and processing of Seaman’s Books and endorsement through flag state.
- Verify and process local seafarers’ timesheets.
- Check and file ISM monthly reports from the vessels.
- Maintain records and databases through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding and updating.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
Minimum Qualification, Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum three years experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of STCW 95 & MLC 2006.
- Clean criminal record.
- Very good English - Spoken & Written.
- Staying up to date on manning developments, including the requirements of ILO, Flag
Administration, Seamen's union and representative bodies, shipowners' unions and employer associations.
To apply, please email your full CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as a
reference in the subject box by 3rd April 2023.
Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
CV’s will be kept on file for three months.