A successful and Globally well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner company based in
Limassol is looking to recruit a Junior Crewing Officer for the Crewing services they provide.
- Graduate, preferably with a shipping-related or HR degree
- Past experience is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills and high sense of responsibility
- Maintains and updates the crewing database including but not limited to new applicants and appraisal reports.
- Support the supervisor in all day-to-day fleet personnel issues,
- Arrange shipments of Flag State Endorsements and/or any other document where necessary.
- Update and maintain the overlap and overtime files for each vessel.
- Manage the monthly alcohol breath test.
- Create and maintain seafarer profiles in the company/s crew database.
- Assist in the execution of the recruitment plan according to processes and procedures.
- Apply and prepare the crew flag documents.
- 13th Salary
- One of the largest provident fund packages in Cyprus
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external ongoing training opportunities
- Remote working
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Ms Valentina Charalambous at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
An excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.