To strengthen their team in Limassol Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to join the team. They value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Working proactively to deliver requirements as requested, within set deadlines;
- Evaluating input from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to translate business requirements into effective functional solutions;
- Identifying & mitigating gaps with existing systems and processes such as, manual processes that should be automated or pose compliance and security risks;
- Analysing, building and updating business process models, diagrams, information flows and other documentation to describe business processes and business area context and/or system requirements;
- Translating detailed process requirements into simple process mapping;
- Reviewing and challenging business processes to ensure development requirements are delivered through a simple and efficient process;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Adapting the software development processes, evolving procedures and driving continuous improvement;
- Ability in overcoming challenges quickly and effectively.
- Very strong business analysis skills, including documenting business and technical requirements;
- Experience in n creating functional design documents, business specifications and use cases;
- Proficient in business analysis using a range of techniques, facilitating evidence-based decision-making;
- Experience with process improvement techniques such as Business Process Management and Six Sigma;
- Experience working in an Agile team to agree and develop system/product designs based on user requirements;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to (state the Job you are applying to):