Marlow Navigation Group Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus, is seeking to recruit an Environmental Officer.
Job Entry Requirements
- Marine Engineer Position or a degree in a marine-related subject from a recognized Maritime University or equivalent
- Seagoing experience or similar management experience at a Maritime Establishment in a similar position of not less than THREE YEARS
- Experience with current Environmental regulations (ISO 14001, ESG, CII, ETS, etc.) will be considered an advantage
- Ship emissions control and analysis
- Ship emissions reporting
- Fleet data analysis
- Fleet performance reporting
- Provide knowledge and ideas for constant improvement of the existing management system
Special pre-entry competency requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of Excel and analytics / BI tools
- Good reporting skills
- Commitment to work
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable, and growing company, and be part of an industry with a long and rich history, currently going through a major transformation.
Candidates are invited to apply with their full CV directly here on LinkedIn or via our website at the following link: https://marlow-navigation.com/en/office-employment.asp
Marlow is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
With offices in 12 countries, over 1,000 shore-based staff and 24,000 active seafarers, the Marlow Group is a dynamic and trusted name in the global shipping industry. As a company with a long-standing reputation, Marlow is fully committed to modernisation in shipping, responsive to new digital technologies and innovation, environmental best practices and the continued training and development of our people, both at sea and ashore
Join the team!
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE