BRASAL MARINE SERVICES (CY) LTD, a shipping/commercial diving company, is seeking to recruit an experienced General Assistant to join our team in Limassol. The General assistant will report directly to the Managers of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the entire employment cycle (new starter pack, induction, probation review).
- Maintain and update all employee records (employees personal files, training records, certificates).
- Manage insurance claims and contracts (i.e. health, cars).
- Driving crew members to doctors, when sick.
- Follow up & execute vessels’ & office’s provisions.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks, including office’s external works.
Requirements, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources or a related field.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, written and spoken.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and ability to make good decisions based on judgment.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with others, both in writing and verbally.
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members.
- Discrete concerning confidential or sensitive information.
- Driving License.
- A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Submit your application by 30/04/2023.