MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
Purpose of the positionMacGregor’s Global Services Division is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to perform timely activities associated with the customers’ orders as well as maintain good relations with stakeholders. You will work closely with our customers, the front-line sales team, Cargotec Business Services, and the Technical Support team.
The position is based in Mesa Geitonia - Eptanisou 6 (CYLMS3), Cyprus.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Frequent contact with counterparts on customer’s side
- Frequent contact with internal stakeholders related to the business process
- Processing customers inquiries in Salesforce
- Verifying the completeness of customer’s purchase orders with related quotations
- Checking, fulfilling and following up order confirmations
- Processing sales orders according to their priorities
- Handling nonconformities and claim
- Identifying risk orders, updating all data for prepayment and following up gradually
- Confirming and sending delivery instructions
- Participating in cross-functional projects.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Degree educated or equivalent through relevant operational experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Computer skills; MS office basics, G-suite and ERP system (SAP/Salesforce) knowledge is an asset
- Team player, interpersonal skills
You will be part of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with a CV. Apply below via Linkedin.
MacGregor is part of CargotecMacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.comMacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2022 totaled approximately EUR 4 billion and it employs around 11,500 people. www.cargotec.com