Safe Bulkers Management Ltd., a Shipping Management company based in Limassol, is recruiting for a well-organised professional with exceptional collaborative skills, hard-working and self-motivation to develop professionally in the Maritime Shipping sector.
Job position requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or Shipping or relevant administrative/clerical studies
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Multi-tasking handling of office administrative and secretarial jobs
- Very good customer service ability to organize office staff and handle effectively external customers and vendors
- Excellent communication skills and knowledgeable English (oral and written)
- Very good computer skills including Microsoft Office, database software and entry (familiarization to Maritime ERP systems, eg. Danaos will be considered an asset)
- Reception duties
- Switchboard – connecting telephone lines
- Front desk duties / Greeting guests
- Booking events for company meetings
- Answering inquiries about company and coordinating office activities
- Accurate administration of all paperwork generated at Office level
- Distributing office mail and packages daily
- Assisting Accounting department – invoices / protocol
- Sending packages outland and inland to company vessels, partners and staff
- Ordering all necessary materials and supplies for office requirements
- Coordinating the Facilities management duties (Security, Cleaning, Messenger)
Please send your resume at: email@example.com and be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
By applying, you consent to process your personal data according to our GDPR policy for
the recruitment period after which they will be erased.