Uniteam Marine is an international ship management organization that provides industry-leading services to ship owners and ship managers across a wide range of countries and jurisdictions.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a PMS Officer to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates templates for each type of ship joining the Company’s Technical Management for initial setup onboard.
- Ensures that both ShipManager and SAP software are linked.
- In charge of implementation and customization of the reports, targets and KPIs through the ShipManager Analyzer.
- Follows up on issues with Hardware and Software onboard the vessels, implementation of hardware change/maintenance policy for smooth system running in close cooperation with IT Service Line.
- Responsible for the training/briefings of the Crew (face to face onboard or remotely) and set up process/system for remote Training of the crew with live sessions whilst the vessel is trading.
- Creates new Training material for Office and Vessel users due to system updates.
- Enhances crew awareness about ShipManager capabilities system usage, and lessons learnt.
- Creates/Standardizes working process/workflow of user actions for office Users in PMS, Procurement, Budget Control, and Certificate Modules.
- Updates system with Flag specific requirements/jobs/regulations.
- Updates/Adjusts created ShipManager Reporting Forms.
- Keeps up to date the Certificate Module to the latest rules/regulations.
- Accountable for the ShipManager PMS Module update/expansion to a more efficient and user-friendly setup for existing vessels.
- Responsible for updates/corrections of ShipManager PMS to existing vessels.
- Implements new ShipManager tools/functions i.e. Defect Reporting, warehouse delivery, budget module, stock control module, consumption module etc. for office/vessel users.
- Maintains/updates currency exchanges in ShipManager Procurement Module.
- Enhances/improves/follows the initial system setup (vessel data updates) of ShipManager PMS effective implementation onboard vessels.
- Follows up on the current pending creation of Databases for newly acquired vessels.
- Follows up on any additional projects for implementation and support.
- Day-to-day administration/follow-up for inquiries received by office and vessel users.
- Maritime or Engineering studies or other equivalent studies
- Organized, thorough, and with great attention to detail.
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- English language skills for a good understanding of the existing ship documentation
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- 13th salary & Birthday bonus
- Provident fund
- Employee discount card scheme
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate events
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.