To strengthen their team in Limassol Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for an experienced and motivated CRM Analyst to join their team.
- Optimizing the adoption and use of the Group’s CRM system;
- Performing data analysis and developing reports to facilitate decision-making of relevant stakeholders about business operations and growth opportunities;
- Supporting end-users and internal teams by answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and working with external teams to resolve issues;
- Assisting with the integration of new systems, functionality, workflows and/or processes;
- Performing data entries and updates in CRM system;
- Maintaining and improving accuracy of data;
- Designing and executing marketing campaigns via CRM system;
- Evaluating input from internal stakeholders to translate requirements into effective and functional solutions and facilitating their implementation;
- Identifying and mitigating gaps with existing processes and manual processes that should be automated.
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years’ experience in a CRM Analyst or similar role;
- Comfortable making recommendations for process improvements;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage priorities;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members and other departments;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM will be considered an advantage.
To apply for the role please send your CV at email@example.com